Summer Business Experience
Undergraduates & Graduates
PACISA Groupe Summer Business Experience is an intensive business
programme aimed at undergraduates from around the world, exposing students
to the new challenges and techniques.
Students will have an opportunity to upgrade their skills by taking a professional business course with our learning provider LSBF (London School of Business and Finance). LSBF has a long tradition of teaching graduates and professionals across a variety of subjects on both short and long-term programmes.
Based on this same quality, PACISA Groupe & LSBF offers The Summer Business Experience. Here students will have the opportunity to experience an international business environment; while developing new skills and technique, from one of London’s leading Business Professional education provider.
The classes are delivered through a combination of discussions, case studies and group projects – taking you closer to the real business environment. Through their combination of academic experience and professional exposure, students will gain fresh insights and perspectives on globally important topics. The same experts that lectures on our Master’s and MBA programmes will teach students.
1. Marketing & Strategy
2. New Media & Communication
3. Global Business Environment
4. Leadership & Organisation Course
WHO IS IT FOR:
• Graduates and undergraduates who wish to have a fresh international insight on current core areas of business.
• Must be currently taking an undergraduate degree in any field or have finished their degrees (within 2 years after graduation)
• Proof of English proficiency: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent. Otherwise an internal online assessment test is available.