PACISA GROUPE working in conjunction with established British firms is presently offering internships
placements. The firms consist of Law Firms, Engineering Companies, Building Constructions, Property Services,
IT Services and Training Services, Costumers Services, Graphic Designs, hospitality Industry in London and across the UK.
Firms work in close partnership with its customers and suppliers, share skills and expertise to facilitate efficient project delivery.
Interns will acquire a sense of independence and experience working with planners, engineers, Interns will acquire a sense of independence and experience working with planners, engineers, designers, hospitably professionals, catering professional and legal experts in delivering a high standard of professionalism.
Providing a comprehensive range of internships client list, including many of the UK's leading house builders, land developers, commercial and retail operators, educational establishments, hotels, legal firms, and in addition to private individuals.
OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES:
• Airport transfer.
• Accommodation in British host family or student dorm
• UK Tours: Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath, Brighton
• Attractions: London Eye, Madame Tussauds, London River Cruise
• Walking tour of London, Notting Hill Carnival, and Nation Food Festival.
• UK SIM card and Transport travel card.- take out London
• Business Administration
• Civil Engineering
• Graphic Designs
• Customer Services
• Hospitality Industry
• Legal Offices
• IT Services and Training Services
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
– Registration fees: £100.00 (not refundable)
– Duration: Maximum 3 months
– Minimum Age: 18 years old.
– Minimum Experience: Majoring in the field applying
– Languages: Intermediate level of English mandatory
– No previous experience is required
How to Apply:
- - Fill the registration form
- - Personal Statement
- - Resume / CV
- - Transcripts / School Records
- - Letter of Reference