HELPING STUDENTS ACHIEVE GOALS
PACISA Groupe is an Independent Agency formed with the solo purpose to assist students in reaching their desired academic field goals; with over 20 years working experience with students worldwide PACISA Groupe staff and consultants are the best-suited and informed to deal with your needs.
At PACISA we pride ourselves on making our customers feel at home while away from home. By being represented by PACISA Groupe; clients will have an agency that will research all educational programmes best suited for their careers.
PACISA Groupe serves as unique information and processing centre where students get detail education information and also assist them in choosing their correct institution so that they can achieve their goals.
4 reasons to
CHOOSE PACISA GROUPE
UNIQUE PERSONALISED SERVICE
VERSATILITY OF COURSES
GUARENTEED ACCESS TO A DEDICATED PACISA REPRESENTATIVE
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME EXPERIENCE
We Povide ASAP
- Bring a picture ID and Social Security card to register. If you do not have a Social Security card, the Language Center will provide you with a student identification number to use for school purposes.
- Complete the Language Center application.
- Complete the top part of the Test Appointment Form.
- Take the placement exam to determine your level. Bring ID to the test site.
- Register at the Language Center in F Building, Room 309. Tuition payment is due at time of registration. A payment plan is available for eligible students–60% of the tuition, plus a $25 fee to be paid when registering. The balance must be paid in total by the end of the 5th week of classes. Financial Aid is NOT available for the Institute.
Thanks a lot for the quick response. I was really
impressed, your solution is excellent!! Your competence is justified!!
I just don't know how to describe your services... They are extraordinary! I am
quite happy with them! Just keep up
going this way!
Thank you very much. I’m impressed with your service. I’ve already told my friends
about your company and your quick response, thanks again!